Please, let me in
Sometimes my eyes get blind
My body gets lost
My mind blows out
Because the guardian of mine is no longer taking a seat of me
I of course fly to the dark hollow
And people are people, passed by
Please, lead me to the dance floor
Sing me a song
Clouds never turned into green pale
And the violence of violet violins blocked the symphony
I'm on the wrong path; wrong door
But I guess you always have a way to know where those echoes go
You've knocked on it a thousand time
I'm following you home
Any other place to stay
I hardly believe how this could be
Holding hands, be in your arms, our stories
I can see the raindrops fall
Smell of it pissed me off
So please, pardon me
For finding myself getting stuck around you
Sometimes my eyes get blind
My body gets lost
My mind blows out
Because the guardian of mine is no longer taking a seat of me
I of course fly to the dark hollow
And people are people, passed by
Please, lead me to the dance floor
Sing me a song
Clouds never turned into green pale
And the violence of violet violins blocked the symphony
I'm on the wrong path; wrong door
But I guess you always have a way to know where those echoes go
You've knocked on it a thousand time
I'm following you home
Any other place to stay
I hardly believe how this could be
Holding hands, be in your arms, our stories
I can see the raindrops fall
Smell of it pissed me off
So please, pardon me
For finding myself getting stuck around you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar